Star of Hope LR 39, on her moorings at Green Street, Morecambe
Keith Willacy collection
“Star of Hope on her moorings at Green Street, Morecambe, December 1840. “Star of Hope” was registered at Lancaster as LR 39 having been built by Crossfields of Arnside in January, 1925. She had a motor and was a cutter rigged with a mainsail, fore and jib sail. She was 30ft 6in overall with a beam of 11ft. and weighed 3.66 tons. She was owned by John Baxter of Morecambe and later by William Baxter (18.12.36).