Alice Allan, LR 170 was built by Crossfields of Arnside in 1916
Keith Willacy collection
“Alice Allan”, LR 170 was built by Crossfields of Arnside in 1916. She was smack rigged with mainsail, topsail, foresail and jib. She was 32ft 5in overall with a beam of 10ft. and weighed 9.9 tons. Originally built for Martin Allan of Morecambe, ownership later passed to John Alexander (18.12.40) and then to Henry Allan. She carried a crew of two.