Linda on the inside moorings to the north of Central Pier, Morecambe
Keith Willacy collection
“Linda”, registered at Lancaster as LR 24 on the inside moorings to the north of Central Pier, Morecambe, 1932. “Linda” was built at Arnside in 1920, being 32 ft overall with a beam of 10ft., weighing 3.17 tons. She had an auxilliary motor and was rigged with a mainsail, top and jib sails. She was later owned by Amos Willacy (24.1.38).