A view from fishing boat "Linda's" LR 24, masthead
Keith Willacy collection
A view from “Linda’s” LR 24, masthead. “Linda” was built by Crossfields of Arnside in 1920, being 32 ft overall with a beam of 10ft., weighing 3.17 tons. She had an auxilliary motor and was rigged with a mainsail, top and jib sails. She was later owned by Amos Willacy (24.1.38). She was registered at Lancaster as LR 24.