Heysham Head interactive guided walk
Come on a fascinating journey into Heysham’s mysterious past with tales of Anglo-Saxons, Vikings, saints and pirates. Discover what makes Heysham such a special place, as you are guided around Heysham’s history, flora and fauna.
The Heysham Head app is a walking audio tour which reveals the secrets, stories, histories and nature of the National Trust’s Heysham Coast site, set against stunning views over Morecambe Bay in north-west England.
- The National Trust Heysham Coast site is free to access at any time of day.
- Directions via Google maps
- The app is best experienced using headphones or earphones.
- The full walk is around one mile long and should take you just over one hour.
- Alternatively you can explore Heysham through the app, from the comfort of your own home, wherever you are!
This free smartphone app is a joint collaboration between Morecambe Bay Partnership and the National Trust, with funding from the Coastal Communities Fund.